What’s for dinner? Tonight it’s Grilled Steak Tacos. Quick and easy, and with a couple of simple touches they taste delicious.
If you don’t have everything, don’t sweat it. Here is what you need to make the best grilled steak tacos in 22 minutes.
- Steak to grill (nearly any, for this one I used bottom round steak sliced thin)
- Black beans
- Lime juice
- Seasoning salt
- Garlic powder
- Sour Cream
- Small flour tortilla’s
Here’s how to make them:
- Fire up the grill and let it get hot
- Cook the rice (typically takes 20 minutes, so start this first)
- Sprinkle light seasoning salt and garlic powder on each piece of steak and put them on the hot grill. Cook on one side of the grill with the burner directly under the steak turned off. Close the lid and let the steak cook for a couple of minutes. Flip it once and let it finish cooking.
- Cut the avocado and tomatoes into small pieces for toppings.
- Warm the corn either in the microwave or on the stove top. For an even more authentic taste cook corn on the cob directly on the grill.
- Warm the tortillas on the grill for best flavor
How to serve:
- Apply a thin layer of sour cream to the tortilla
- Add rice
- Add black beans
- Add corn
- Add steak
- Add tomatoes
- Add Avocado
- Sprinkle with garlic powder
- Sprinkle (very light) with cumin
- Add Cilantro
- Add Lime Juice
Your family will love these tacos, and with these simple steps they’ll crave these over restaurant tacos every time.