- About 10 Roma Tomatoes
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 1/4 white onion, chopped
- Small pad of butter
- Cream or Half and Half
Tools & Equipment:
- Pot with handle
- Start with the heat on medium, saute the onion in the pot, using the small pad of butter, for about 4 minutes. Make sure to not over-cook the onions.
- Cut the tomatoes into small pieces and add to the pot. Let the tomato and onions cook for another 3 to minutes.
- Add the chicken broth and let the mix simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Pour the mix into the blender and mix on high speed for about 2 minutes, until it is thin thoroughly blended.
- Pour servings into a mug or bowl, add the cream (or half and half) to taste.
Please follow and like DIYMike at: