What’s for breakfast? Today it’s easy omelets! They’re easy, fast, and you can use nearly anything you find in the fridge to dress them up!
Here is what you need:
- Eggs (2)
- Milk (2 tbsp per egg)
- Cheese (I prefer sharp cheddar) 1/2 cup
- pinch of salt
- black olives (sliced)
Start with a hot pan at about 350 degrees. I prefer a griddle for it’s flat surface and easy cleanup.
- Mix all of your ingredients into a large cup, reserve a small amount of cheese to add to the top of the omelet when finished.
- Grease your pan or griddle and pour the ingredients evenly.
- Checking frequently while cooking by lifting the edges and looking underneath. When it starts to brown, flip it over to cook the other side. The inside will still be a bit liquid but will cook through during this process.
- When this side is now browned, add the cheese to the top and let it melt. You may also want to add veggies here too (like tomato and avocado) for a fresh taste.
Serve when the cheese on top is melted.